Grid Ref: NY 163295
Tel: 016973 71541
St Cuthbert’s Church, 3/4 mile south of the village of Embleton, built 1806, and remodelled 1884. There are two stained glass windows - artists unknown.
Aerial photo by Simon Ledingham
Church services :
- 6.30pm 1st Sunday – Evening Prayer
- 11.15am 2nd Sunday – Holy Communion with Sunday School
- 6.30pm 3rd Sunday - Evening Prayer
- 4th Sunday, Joint Service of Holy Communion at St. Margaret’s, Wythop 11.15am
- 5th Sunday – Joint Service – see website for details of time and place.
Rev Tricia Rogers Tel: 016973 71541
Get directions on Google Maps :